10 Reasons to Date Eddie Redmayne
Following the news of British actor Eddie Redmayne’s Best Actor win at the 2015 Oscars, we look at why he makes the most eligible bachelor in town. Ok, so he might have married his long term girlfriend Hannah Bagshawe last year, but we can dream!
1. He is Hollywood royalty. Winning Best Actor at the Oscars has cemented Eddie Redymane’s position in the highest levels of Hollywood fame and critical acclaim.
2. He knows actual royalty. Eddie was in the same year as Prince William at Eton College.
3. His boyish good looks. Eddie turned 33 in January this year but looks much younger than his years. He has even modelled for luxury fashion label Burberry twice – in 2008 and 2012.
4. He’s versatile. From playing an all-singing French revolutionary to portraying a genius suffering from a degenerative disease, Eddie Redmayne has taken on his share of diverse and challenging roles.
5. He’s a snappy dresser. In 2015 he was named number one in GQ‘s top 50 best dressed British men.
6. He can tell his Matisse from his Monet. Eddie studied History of Art at Cambridge University.
7. The boy can sing. Eddie first showcased his lovely singing voice in 2012’s musical adaptation Les Misérables alongside some less well-received actors.
8. He is friends with Tom Hiddleston AND Benedict Cumberbatch. Enough said.
9. His British-ness. From the cut-glass accent to the sharp three-piece suits, Eddie Redmayne is every part the classic English gentleman.
10. He even impressed Stephen Hawking. His Oscar-winning performance of Stephen Hawking in 2014’s The Theory of Everything led the man himself to comment: “at times, I thought it was me”. High praise indeed.
Photo credit: Jake Chessum
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now